Terms and Conditions of Occupancy
All bookings are governed by the following Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings made at the discretion of management.
- Valid credit card details must be provided at time of booking. No credit card means no accommodation.
- AMEX and Diners Club cards will attract a 2.5% surcharge.
- A deposit equivalent to first night's accommodation required at the time of booking.
- Full payment or balance required upon check-in.
- Management reserves the right to terminate any booking at any time without refund or compensation.
- All motel units are strictly NO SMOKING. Heavy penalties for breaches.
- Cooking in motel units is prohibited under Health Regulations. Microwaves are provided for reheating of pre-cooked foods and microwave meals only. Heavy penalties for breaches.
- Only the registered number of guests are permitted to occupy motel units between the hours of 9 PM and 7 AM. Heavy penalties for breaches.
- Registered guest will be finacially liable for all damages and theft of motel property incured by themselves or their guests including any or all legal and subcontractor expenses.
- Bicycles or Bicycle Parts are not allowed in motel units. Heavy penalties for breaches.
- Only registered guests are permitted to use motel facilities.
- Snowgum Motel is a no party motel. No loud music or noise permitted at any time. All guests must respect the rights of other guests. Heavy penalities for breaches.
- Arrivals from 2 PM to 9 PM and departure prior to 10 AM. Late Check-outs available by prior arrangment at time of booking or at check-in only. Management reserves the right to charge a late checkout fee. Maximum fee is 1 nights accommodation.
- No late check-outs during Peak Season (Winter).
- In the event of a default, the registered guest will be responsible for all costs involved in the recovery all monies owed, including all legal expenses, charges and commissions. Management also reserves the right to charge interest on all outstanding amounts at the interest rate prescribed by reference to the Penalty Interest Rates Act (VIC) plus 5%.
- All accounts are strictly Net 30 days.
- Guests must keep rooms neat & tidy and use rubbish bins provided. Messy/untidy rooms will not be serviced. Management reserves the right to charge an excess cleaning fee for rooms that are unacceptably dirty or messy. Maximum fee is 1 nights accommodation.
- Rooms are not serviced on Sundays and/or Public Holidays sometime.
- Lost/Stolen/Damaged Key Charge is $50.00.
- Lost/Stolen/Damaged TV/DVD/Air-Con Remote Charge is $50.00.
- Pets are welcome in the motel. May applied of charge 25.00/per pet/per room.
These conditions will be strictly enforced! Guests who breach our conditions will have their details registered on the 'Guests Behaving Badly' national database!
Cancellations and Refunds
Low Rate Policy apply when the guests booked online with us :
A 3 day cancellation policy applies.
If booking is cancelled after booked and paid online with us it will attract $25.00 cancellation fee will be charged per room cancelled.
If booking is cancelled within 3 days of arrival, a $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged per room cancelled.
If booking Cancelled or "No Show" in the day arrival, the full amount of the booking will be charged.
Shoulder & Peak Seasons:
A 7 day cancellation policy applies.
If booking is cancelled after booked online and paid with us it will attract $50.00 cancellation fee will be charged per room cancelled.
If booking is cancelled within 7 days of arrival, a $75.00 cancellation fee will be charged per room cancelled.If booking is cancelled within 3 days of arrival then 1 night's accommodation per room cancelled will be charged.
If booking is a "No Show", the full amount of the booking will be charged.
Deposits are not transferable to other bookings or dates!
At Snowgum Motel we respect your right to privacy. All information collected by Snowgum Motel will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be sold, rented, reused or loaned or otherwise disclosed unless required to do so by law.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us via the Enquiries page or by telephone (03) 5754 4508.